Many cases of products for health, including vitamins and personal care items have been donated to both individuals in need and to the following charities:
- Nutritional Institute donates vitamins to Nicasa Bridge House , Mchenry, IL rehab facility March 2016
- Nutritional Institute donates vitamins and beauty products to the Lake County Haven Homeless women and childrens Facility, Libertyville, IL December 2015
- Also 30 donated hours, toys, and cases of gifts and supplies were given September through December 2015 for Operation Christmas Child.
- Nutritional Institute Donates 104 bottles of vitamins & beauty products to Open Arms Mission of Antioch, IL - May 2016
- Nutritional Institute Donates 68 more bottles of vitamins & beauty products to Open Arms Mission of Antioch, IL September 2016)
- Nutritional Institute Donated $1,200 worth of Supplements and protein powders to Nicasa in the month of January 2017.
- Nutritional Institute Donated $$595.00 worth of Supplements and protein powders to Nicasa in the month of February 2017.
- The Nutritional Institute donated $1000 and our staff members Feed over 1500 homeless people October 22, 2017. Our amazing team in India prepared the meal & provided over 530 pounds of food today alone to the homeless.
- The Nutritional Institute donated $300 and our staff members distributed 60 blankets to homeless peoples on December 23rd, 2017.
- Nutritiona Institute is going to distribute food for about 5000 homeless people in India. We will start this campaign on Sunday December 23, 2018.
- This holiday season Nutritional Institute is donating over $3500 of office items and furniture to the Salvation Army. 10 monitors, computers and keyboards. Desks, chairs, office supplies, office furniture and shelving. Lighting and other miscellaneous office related items.
To submit a question or comment to us online, just click the button below.Email Us