Outreach Activities & Donations
- Nutritional Institute donates vitamins to Nicasa Bridge House , Mchenry, IL rehab facility
- Nutritional Institute donates vitamins and beauty products to the Lake County Haven Homeless women and childrens Facility, Libertyville, IL
- Also 30 donated hours, toys, and cases of gifts and supplies were given September through December for Operation Christmas Child.
- Nutritional Institute Donates 104 bottles of vitamins & beauty products to Open Arms Mission of Antioch, IL -
- Nutritional Institute Donates 68 more bottles of vitamins & beauty products to Open Arms Mission of Antioch, IL
- Nutritional Institute Donated $1,200 worth of Supplements and protein powders to Nicasa
- Nutritional Institute Donated $$595.00 worth of Supplements and protein powders to Nicasa
- The Nutritional Institute donated $1000 and our staff members Feed over 1500 homeless people Our amazing team in India prepared the meal & provided over 530 pounds of food today alone to the homeless.
- The Nutritional Institute donated $300 and our staff members distributed 60 blankets to homeless peoples.
- Nutritiona Institute is going to distribute food for about 5000 homeless people in India. We will start this campaign.
- This holiday season Nutritional Institute is donating over $3500 of office items and furniture to the Salvation Army. 10 monitors, computers and keyboards. Desks, chairs, office supplies, office furniture and shelving. Lighting and other miscellaneous office related items.
To submit a question or comment to us online, just click the button below.Email Us